Initiating Fandom Friday Upload…..
Songs that have changed my life; I have not really had any songs that have been life changing yet, but there are some that mean a great deal to me. I went to many concerts in my high school in San Diego days, and love music regardless all genres and some more than others. I can come up with all kinds of Top 5 list for any mood but these are the closest to life changing. So here are the top 5 everyone quiet while its on kind of songs.
5. Wind Beneath My Wings by Bette Midler When the movie Beaches came out, I don’t know why I liked it so much but I did, and as for the song, I really like the lyrics.
“Did you ever know that you’re my hero? You’re everything I wish I could be I could fly higher than an eagle. For you are the wind beneath my wings”
4. Because You Loved Me by Celine Dion I would have top 5 songs from her period. This on is dedicated to the Parents as listening to the lyrics that is exactly what they have done and continue to due.
“You were my strength when I was weak You were my voice when I couldn’t speak You were my eyes when I couldn’t see You saw the best there was in me”
3.You and Me by Lifehouse A list would not be complete without a cheesy love song, here is mine
“You and me and all of the people With nothing to do and nothing to prove And it’s you and me and all of the people And I don’t know why I can’t keep my eyes off of you”
2. Where is the Love by Black Eyed Peas Where is it? the lyrics are a 10
“As I’m gettin’ older, y’all, people gets colder
Most of us only care about money makin’
Selfishness got us followin’ the wrong direction
Wrong information always shown by the media
Negative images, it’s the main criteria
Infecting the young minds faster than bacteria
Kids want to act like what they see in the cinema”
1.Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carlisle Found out a long time ago this was one of my Dad’s favorite songs, and have loved it ever since.
“All the precious time
Like the wind, the years go by.
Spread your wings and fly”
Top 5 pick me ups:
5. Firework -Katy Perry
4. So Small -Carrie Underwood
3. I Have Been Blessed -Martina Mcbride
2. I Will Stand By You -Rascal Flatts
1. The Climb -Miley Cyrus
Only choosing 5 was difficult, like trying to read classified information when you only have level 1 clearance. What are some songs that have changed your life, or mean a lot to you?
Until next time,
Watchtower Over and Out